Amber, a donor during a visit to Maumere in 2011 and then to see the immediate family who have the skills to make woven fabric
- As a donor, you can choose the micro project you want to fund
- Your money will be sent to MicroAid Projects Bank Account in the UK and from our UK Bank Account your money will send to MicroAid Projects Administration and Management in Indonesia
- MicroAid Projects Administration will send your money to the approved Community Facilitation Partner who will implement the micro project with the selected families
Your micro project now is then implemented
- Community Facilitation Partner and the families will create micro project report on the web describing the results achieved.
- You will receive an email for letting you know that the micro project is implemented and when the report is available on the web for you to read .